March 3, 2018
Ibis Styles Hotel Wroclaw
Subject of the Conference
Role of complementary therapies in prophylaxis and treatment of chronic, autoimmune and oncological diseases.
We would like to invite you to the Conference!
11th International Congres is a one-day meeting of world-renowned experts in the field of complementary therapies for the treatment of patients with chronic, autoimmune and oncological diseases. The conference is addresed to doctors, nurses, therapist and all people interested in this subject.
Georg Stommel MD
Jurgen Arnhold, MD
Preeti Agrawal, MD
mgr Robert Przybyś
mgr Wanda Budzanowska-Bartko
mgr Izabela Żak
Mohamed Montassar Cherif MD
mgr Wojciech Garwoliński
Marzanna Radziszewska- Konopka MD
mgr Adam Grudziński
Full list of subjects and lecturers will be avilable shortly.
Deadline for submitting the conference: Febuary 23, 2018.
The fee for participation in the Congres (+ Health Festival March 4, 2018) is:
- 200PLN (+120PLN Health Festival) until Nov 30, 2017
- 250PLN (+120PLN Health Festival) from Dec 1, 2017 to Feb 16,2018
- 300PLN (+120PLN Health Festival) from Feb 17 to Feb 23, 2018
As part of the congresional fee we provide educational materials, translation of lectures and all-day catering.
Fee for students:
- 120PLN (+120PLN Health Festival) until Nov 30, 2017
- 150PLN (+120PLN Health Festival) from Dec 1, 2017 to Feb 16,2018
- 200PLN (+120PLN Health Festival) from Feb 17 to Feb 23, 2018
For representatives of the medical community, the participation in the Congres will be scored by the Lower Silesian Chamber of Medicine (8points of education) and a certificate of participation.